If you’ve purchased a product through one of our affiliate links and are entitled to a bonus then please follow these 3 easy steps:
- Add a new support ticket using the subject title “Bonus Request for [product name]“, replace the [product name] with the specific product name like “Partnership to Success” or “Simple Traffic Solutions”.
- In the “Type” drop-down box, select “Bonus Claim”
- To insure getting your bonus as quickly and easily as possible, in the body of the support ticket you need to include: (1) your full name, (2) your e-mail address (the one you used to purchase the product, and (3) a copy of your ENTIRE receipt that includes a transaction ID or receipt number or something similar (we must have some type of transaction ID in the receipt) — be sure to include the entire receipt not just a portion of it as frequently we need additional information on the receipt.
Optionally, you can provide a preferred user name and e-mail address to use when setting up your access in our bonus delivery site Bonus Factory; if you have an existing Bonus Factory account you should use the same user name and e-mail address to avoid creating additional Bonus Factory accounts for you which will make it harder for you to find your bonuses.
Failure to follow those steps will only delay you getting your bonus and cause you and us more work so it is in your best interest to do them.
One question that is frequently asked is how to include the receipt. The best options are to copy and paste the receipt into the ticket and to “print” the receipt to a PDF file and attach it to the support ticket. A screen shot is acceptable if the entire receipt fit on the screen but it isn’t as good because of the greater of error and please don’t provide the receipt in alternate file formats including .doc, .docx, .odt, .rtf, etc. Thank you.
After you submit your bonus request this is the process that will be followed:
- You will receive a response to your support ticket letting you know we’ve received it and, if necessary, requesting any additional information.
- We will verify that you used our affiliate link
- We will update the support ticket with the access information to your bonus. Usually this is done through a protected membership site so you will get login information for that site. Sometimes you get access to one or more other product sites and, if applicable, the support ticket will include the access information to each site.
- After we provide you with the bonus access information, your support ticket will remain open for you for a few days to give you a chance to verify that your access work.
It is your responsibility to come back to the support site, log in and check the support ticket for the current status and if you have additional information or questions. Please don’t create additional, new tickets as it will just cause potential confusion and mistakes. Thanks.
Note: there is no processing of bonuses from Friday afternoon through Monday morning U.S. Eastern time nor will they be processed on U.S. holidays, including extended holiday periods, and on September 11th so plan your request accordingly. Thank you.
Did this knowledgebase post help you? If so, please give it a thumbs up below. 🙂